Barossa Stone $500
Donating a Barossa Stone is a unique opportunity to invest in the perpetuity of The Barossa Cellar and secure a Stone (or Stones) in the building’s permanent architecture.
The locally sourced stones will be prominent in the walls of the Barossa Cellar’s main entrance. Stone donors are encouraged to establish a generational connection by donating Stones in the name of their family, individual family members (including children or grandchildren), or in memory of loved ones.
Stone donors will be acknowledged on a digital display in The Barossa Cellar and on our website.
Terms & conditions
- Stones will not be individually named or identified in any way.
- Maximum of 20 Stones per donor.
- Donations are not tax deductible, but donors may be able to claim their donation as a legitimate business expense. It is recommended donors seek financial advice.
- Donations will be confirmed in writing.
- Donors can choose to remain anonymous.